LAW ON THE SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY (LSSI).
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the said modification of the “Law on the Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by the Royal Decree 13/2012, it is compulsory to achieve the express approval of the user for all the websites using expendable cookies, before this last starts navigating.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by the web services to store and recover information about its visitors, as well as to offer the correct performance of the site.
The use of these devices allows the web server to remember some data related to the user, such as preferences when viewing pages of that server, name and password, most interesting products, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU Regulation, those cookies requiring the informed approval of the user are the analytic cookies and those of advertising and association, being excluded those of technical character and those needed for the working of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
• Technical and functional cookies: these are those that allow the user’s navigation in a website, platform or application and the use of the different existing options or services, such as, for example, traffic control, data communication, identify a session, access to restricted areas, remember elements of an order, pursue a purchase process, register or take part in an event, use safety elements during navigation, store contents for video or sound broadcasting or share contents via social networks. These include the customization cookies which are those allowing the user accessing the service with some predefined general character features depending on a series of criteria of the user’s device, such us the language, the kind of navigator, the local setting where to access the service, etc.
• Analytical cookies: these are those that allow the responsible for the said the tracking and analysis of the user’s behaviour of the websites they are related to. The information collected by these kinds of cookies is used for the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the creation of navigation profiles of the user of such sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of implementing improvements depending on the data analysis of use made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising spaces that, in the case, the editor has included in a website, application or platform where it provides a service depending on criteria such as the edited contents or the frequency to show ads.
• Behaviour advertising cookies: these collect information on the personal preferences and elections of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising spaces that, in the case, the editor has included in a website, application or platform where it provides its services. More info at: http://www.lssi.gob.es/Paginas/politica-cookies.aspx and Guía sobre el uso de las cookies de la AEPD.
• Social cookies: these are established by the platforms of social networks in the services to let him/her share contents with his/her Friends and networks. The platforms of social media have the ability to track the online activity outside the services. This can affect the contents and the messages to show on other services visited.
• Member cookies: These allow tracking the visits coming from other websites the first may sign an association agreement (associated companies).
• Safety cookies: these store coded information to avoid that the information stored in them is vulnerable to malware attacks from third parties. These are only used in HTTPS connections.
DEPENDING ON THE PROPERTY
• Own cookies: these are those sent to the device of the user from a device or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third party cookies: these are those sent to the device of the user from a device or domain not managed by the editor, but from another entity that manages the data collected by the cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE TIME
• Session cookies: these are a kind of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses to a website.
• Permanent cookies: these are a kind of cookies where the data are still stored in the device and that can be accessed and treated for a defined period of time by the responsible of the cookie, and that can last some minutes or several years.
TREATMENT OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
GOBI SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY S.L. is responsible for the treatment of the personal information of the interested party and he informs him/her that these data shall be according to the established in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and, so the following treatment information is provided:
Aim of the treatment: according to the established in the paragraph cookies that are used in this website.
Legitimacy of the treatment: because of legitimate interest of the responsible: technical cookies and because of approval of the interested party: analytical cookies.
Criteria for data storage: as stated in the paragraph cookies used in the website.
Report of data: the data shall not be reported to third parties, except for cookies owned by third parties or under legal obligation.
Right of the interested party:
- Right to withdraw the approval at any moment.
- Right of access, correction, modification or suppression of your data and the limitation or opposition to their treatment.
- Right to present a claim before the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider the treatment does not match the legislation in force.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
GOBI SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY S.L. C/ Redecilla del Camino, 2 - 28050 Madrid (Madrid). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
Technical and functional cookies:
PHPSESSID Technical Own Includes the session identifier When closing the navigator Session
_lang Technical Own Includes the session language When closing the navigator Session
_ga Analytical Google Analytics Enables the control function on single visits. The first time a user enters the website on a navigator, this cookie is installed. When the user reconnects to the website with the same navigator, the cookie understand that it is the same user. Only in case the user changes the navigator he/she will be considered as a new user 2 years Permanent
_gat Analytical Google Analytics It is used to limit the request speed – the limit on data collection on high traffic sites 10 minutes Session
_gid Analytical Google Analytics It is used to differentiate users 24 hours Session
_utma Analytical Google Analytics It registers the date of the first visit and the last time the user visited the website 2 years Permanent
_utmb Analytical Google Analytics It registers the time of arrival to the website 30 minutes Session
_utmc Analytical Google It is used for the inter-operation with the tracking code urchin.js 1 year Session
_utmt Analytical Google Analytics Processes the kind of request made by the user When ending the session Session
_utmv Analytical Google Analytics It divides demographic segments When ending the session Session
_utmz Analytical Google Analytics It stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user arrived to the website 6 months Permanent
Other third-party cookies (Google, Youtube):
SID Advertising Google It collects information of Google’s search engine included in the website (Google CSE) 2 years Permanent
SAPISID Technical Youtube It is used to play contents. 1 year Permanent
SSID Advertising Google It collects information of Google’s search engine included in the website (Google CSE) 3 months Permanent
UULE Technical Google Maps It allows the geolocation of the device. 24 hours Permanent
REVOCATION OF THE CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE NAVIGATOR
1. Choose the “tools” icon
2. Click on settings.
3. Click on “Show advanced settings”.
4. In the section “Privacy”, click on “content setting”.
• Delete cookies: Click on “All the cookies and data of sites …
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click on “Delete navigation information (empty caché).
6. Close and restart your navigator.
For more information on Chrome, please visit: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet options.
2. Click on the tab “General”.
3. In the section “Explorer History ", click on “delete the explorer history when exiting”.
4. Select “Delete files”.
5. Select “Delete cookies”.
6. Click on “Delete”.
7. Click on “Accept”.
8. Close and restart your navigator.
For more information on Internet Explorer, please visit: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Versión 65.0.1
1. Choose Firefor | History| Delete late history.
2. Closet o “details” click on the downward arrow.
3. Check the following boxes: Cookies, Caché, Active sessions.
4. Using the scroll-dowm menu “Period to delete”, choose All.
5. Click on “Delete now”.
6. Close and restart the navigator.
You can accept or reject cookies individually at “Preferences” on Firefox, in the “History” section available at Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information on Mozilla Firefox, please visit: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Versión 5.1
1. Choose Safari / Edite | Restore Safari.
2. Check the following boxes: Delete history, delete all the website data.
3. Click on reset.
4. Close and restart the navigator.
For more information on Safari, please visit https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Options – Advanced - Cookies.
The cookies options control the way Opera handles them and thus, its acceptance or reject.
For more information on Opera, please visit: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
Please read the documents of the navigator you have installed.