LAW ON THE SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY (LSSI).
GOBI SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY S.L., hereinafter the RESPONSIBLE, is liable for the treatment of personal information of the users and he informs them that these data shall be treated according to the established in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), so the following information about the treatment is provided:
Aim of the treatment: to hold a commercial relation with the user. The operations foreseen for the treatment are:
• Delivery of advertising commercial communications via email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical mean. These communications shall be made by the RESPONSIBLE and they are related to his products and services, or of its partners or suppliers whom have reached a promotion agreement with him. In this case, the third parties shall never access the personal information.
• To carry out statistical surveys.
• To pursue orders, requests or any other kind of query made by the user via any of the contact points at disposition.
• To send the newsletter from the website.
Judicial basis for the treatment: approval of the interested party.
Criteria for data storage: these shall be kept for not longer than the time necessary to keep the aim of the treatment and, when it is not necessary for such aim, these shall be suppressed according to the suitable safety measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the said. Data communication: the data shall not be reported to third parties, except under legal obligation.
Rights of the interested party:
• Right to withdraw the approval at any moment.
• Right of access, correction, modification or suppression of your data and the limitation or opposition to their treatment.
• Right to present a claim before the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider the treatment does not match the legislation in force.
Contact information to exercise your rights: GOBI SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY S.L. C/ Redecilla del Camino, 2 - 28050 Madrid (Madrid). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPULSORY OR OBLIGATORY CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Any user, when checking the corresponding boxes or entering the information in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form, or presented in downloaded forms, expressly, freely and willingly accept the treatment of their information that is necessary for their request, by the supplier, being the registration in the other fields voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal information provided to the RESPONSIBLE are accurate and that he/she is liable for reporting any modification on the said.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees the user that their personal information shall not be granted, under any circumstance, to third parties, and that whenever a cession is made, a prior express and clear approval of the user shall be requested. All the information requested via the website are compulsory as they are necessary for the optimal provision of a service to the user. In case these data are not provided, we cannot guarantee that the information or services provided fully match your needs.
That according to the established in the legislation in force on data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the rules on GDPR for the treatment of personal information under his responsibility and, expressly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, so they are treated in a licit, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and suitable, according and limited to the necessary in relation to the aims for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented the suitable technical and organization policies to apply the safety measures established in the GDPR with the aim of protecting the rights and freedoms of the Users and that he has reported the necessary information so they can pursue them.